Location: Otley, Leeds
Salary: £8.57 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday - Shifts between 8am-1pm (25 hours)
This is a part-time permanent position.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join our client`s growing team in Otley, Leeds. You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of reception duties and associated functions.
- Ensure that requirements for repeat prescriptions are actioned
- Booking appointments and processing telephone consultations via the appointments system
- Answering telephone calls and responding to urgent enquiries from patients, other team members and associated healthcare agencies and providers
- Processing and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Processing repeat prescriptions
- Organising appropriate patient transport such as ambulances and taxis
- Filing and retrieving paperwork, recording and receipting of petty cash
- Inputting and collation of data and processing and recording information in accordance with practice procedures
- Providing administrative assistance to practice staff as required from time to time, including word/data processing, filing, photocopying and scanning
- Opening and locking up of practice premises and maintaining security in accordance with practice protocols
- At least 12 months Administrative or Receptionist experience
- Flexible to work a variation of shifts between 8am-6pm Monday-Friday
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange immediate interviews. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.