A new temporary assignment has arisen with the National Probation Service in Bournemouth for a Part time receptionist working 20.5 hours per week.
The role will involve liaising with people of all levels, dealing with queries and issues on a face to face basis. The main duties will be;
- Being a first contact on the reception
- Dealing with expenses - paying out expenses when required
- Administration duties
- Data entry
The Skills you will need;
- Customer Service
- Administration/ Data Entry
- Excel, Word and other Microsoft packages#
- Cash handling
- Professional attitude/ Presentable at all times
This is a temporary role initially for 3 months paying £8.21 for those over 25. Please get in contact with the branch on 02380 338274 if interested or APPLY NOW!