We`re looking for a temporary, flexible switchboard operator to assist our busy client who is looking for somebody to complete the following tasks:
- Answer calls and divert through to the correct department
- Maintain logs and security of visitors
You will act as the first point of contact in answering all calls received at switchboard and redirect all visitors who arrive at the reception desk.
This is an ongoing, temporary full-time role (30-37.5 hours per week) in the Cardiff area with flexible shifts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Answering calls as required
- Diverting calls through to the correct department
- Maintain security logs as required
- You will also be responsible for the issue and replacement of the Visitor badge system.
This role is subject to reference and criminal record checks.
Call our Cardiff office now and speak to Rachel or apply online.