Our Public Sector client in Huntingdon is looking for an experienced Receptionist to join them on a full-time, temporary basis. The hours are Monday to Friday 08:45 - 17:15 (alternating Wednesday 10:30 - 19:00).
This assignment is currently until the end of October 2021 but may be extended depending on the client`s requirements.
The role will include, but not be restricted to:
- Dealing with both Email and telephone queries and escalating when necessary
- Greeting offenders and visitors and log their arrival/departure
- Handling petty cash and expenses
- Assisting with general administration duties
- Take bookings and service meeting rooms
The ideal candidate will be confident with using Microsoft applications and databases, be a Team Player and able to cope well under pressure.
You will be required to provide your Right to work document, 2 proofs of address and proof of National Insurance.
The rate of pay is £8.72, rising to £8.78 after 12 weeks. Holiday and Pension Scheme available.On-site parking is available.
Please apply online today!