Our Public Sector client based in Kitts Green is looking for a Receptionist to join their front desk team. This will be on a temporary ongoing basis working full time, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will be proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook. You will also have reception experience.
This role will require you to undertake the following duties:
- Answer telephones and relay messages
- Book in visitors to the building
- Update and maintain electronic records
- Photocopying, posting and/or proof-reading data
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Distributing and recording offender travel warrants
The role will be offering a pay rate of £8.91 per hour which will rise up to £9.41 after 12 weeks. Please note, for anyone aged under 23, the start rate will be £8.36 before rising to £9.41.
This role will require you to undertake a disclosure as part of the vetting process. This will initially be funded by yourself but, reimbursed by Brook Street after four weeks in post.
If you feel you have proven relevant experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply online with your most up to date CV.