Our Public Sector client in Cambridge is looking for an experienced Receptionist to join them on a full-time, temporary basis.
The role will include, but not be restricted to:
- Dealing with both Email and telephone queries and escalating when necessary
- Greeting offenders and visitors and log their arrival/departure
- Handling petty cash and expenses
- Assisting with general administration duties
- Take bookings and service meeting rooms
The ideal candidate will be confident with using Microsoft applications and databases, be a Team Player and able to cope well under pressure.
You will be required to provide your Right to work document, 2 proofs of address and proof of National Insurance.
The rate of pay is £8.91, rising to £9.41 after 12 weeks. Holiday and Pension Scheme available.
Please apply online today!