Our Client based in the city centre in Newport who are looking for a receptionist to work fulltime starting as soon as possible in their busy site. This position will be Monday to Friday, 9-5 on a permanent basis. You will be required to have your own transport as you will be required to visit their storage facility which isn't accessible on public transport.
The role of their Receptionist is to provide a professional and effective reception service, being the first point of contact for visitors to the site.
* Meeting and greeting visitors, ensuring Visitors Forms are completed to the required standards.
* Ensure reception area is kept in good order.
* Monitoring and granting site access where appropriate.
* Answering telephone calls, taking messages or transferring where appropriate.
* Manage stationery stock levels for the site, including making ad hoc orders as appropriate.
* Manage incoming and out-going post for the site, including franked mail, special deliveries, Signed for and Couriers.
* Provide administrative support, including filing, mail merges, binding and photocopying.
Qualifications, Experience, Technical Skills & Knowledge
* Committed, disciplined and well organised
* Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business
* Ability to work with minimum supervision
* Ability to use own initiative
* Excellent attention to detail
* Smart Appearance
If this is the opportunity for you apply today!
Hours: 37.5hrs per week (Monday-Friday 08:30-17:00)