Pay: £9.41 p/h
Hours: 37 hours Mon-Fri 9-5 (18:30 finish on Thursday's)
Our public sector client based in Doncaster is looking for an organised, customer facing, friendly face to join their team as a receptionist. This role is diverse, challenging and needs someone who is ready to hit the ground running. If this sounds like you then put yourself forward by applying now!
- Meet and greet members of the public and staff members
- Keep people informed of correspondence and updates
- General admin duties (filing, photocopying and scanning)
- Pass messages between different departments
- Keep order in the public areas
- Input data to the computer system
- Escorting of public
- Answering emails/telephone calls
- Signing people in and out of the building
- COVID-19 checks (taking temperatures etc.)
We will be looking for someone who is hard working and can hit the ground running, experience of admin and customer service is paramount.
The client would like to ensure applicants that the offices have been deep cleaned and set up according to government guidelines to protect the temporary workforce it will be welcoming into the building. Office based role.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY ROLE
A REFERENCES AND CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK WILL BE REQUIRED
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 7-10 DAYS PLEASE PRESUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL