Brook Street is delighted to be assisting our client located in East Belfast to recruit a full time and permanent Receptionist.
Purpose Of Job:
To be the first point of contact for the company and to provide administrative support across the organisation.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Answering and screening calls, dealing with queries and where appropriate forwarding incoming calls
* Assisting with lead enquiries, arranging appointments
* Setting new clients up on the system and sending Welcome Packs/confirmation emails/letters
* Meeting and greeting clients and other business visitors (arranging tea/coffee etc)
* Keeping meeting rooms clean, tidy and stocked
* Contacting clients for their Annual Reviews, arranging appointments and updating the system
* Confirming client appointments
* Looking after the diary system
* Opening, scanning, logging and allocating incoming post and deliveries
* Scanning and filling
* Managing outgoing post
* Ordering and maintaining adequate stationery levels
* Ordering and maintaining general supplies for kitchen and office
* Other duties as directed by management
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a real interest in delivering a professional client experience.
* Excellent communicator, in person, via phone and in writing.
* Shows initiative and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks.
* Highly organised and disciplined.
* Adopts a positive attitude, willing to assist others.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 08.30am to 17.00pm
Salary will start on £19,000 per annum
Please send CV via the apply link