Full Time Receptionist
Salary: £20,173 per annum
We are currently looking for a Receptionist on behalf of our client which is a company steeped in a rich history dating back to 1906. Our client believes in their staff and in their continuous personal development as proven by their 'Investors in People' status for over 20 years ensuring that staff can perform at their very best.
Job Responsibilities and Major Activities:
* Working on a stand-alone basis in reception area
* Greeting customers who arrive on site.
* Ensuring correct documentation is completed for visitors to comply with fire and safety regulations.
* Keeping the reception area neat and tidy to present a professional image of the business.
* To apply customer service skills to ensure that all customers receive an appropriate response.
* Take ownership of all telephone calls and undertake the relevant tasks to complete the customer's requirements fully.
* Support areas of the business when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have had previous Customer Service experience from/or any of the following industries:
* 2 years minimum experience in Office based roles
* Previous experience working in a busy contact centre would be advantageous
* Fast paced or busy environment experience
* Team player
* Hard working
* Happy to work occasional weekends
* Free onsite parking
* Friendly working environment
* Excellent basic salary - regular salary reviews
* Progression available
* 8 week Training Program
* Excellent management support - day to day