Our client based in Lowestoft is seeking a full-time, temporary Receptionist to join their team. The role us Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm. There are two evening covers a week on Monday and Tuesday where you would work until 9pm (with a later start)
As the Receptionist you will provide an effective and efficient first point of contact for all visitors and telephone callers and you will undertake administrative functions. This role will be challenging and therefore will need a resilient candidate who thrives in a busy environment.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Greet offenders and visitors and log their arrival and departure
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, taking accurate messages where appropriate
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail items
- Take bookings, support and service meeting rooms
- Pay travel fares/warrants to offenders, handling petty cash
- Log building faults and incidents keeping a log of maintenance and repairs
- Assist with administration; data entry, record management, filing, archiving and scanning
The ideal candidate will come from an Administration background with Receptionist experience. You will be a clear communicator by phone, in person and by email.
You will be required to have previous experience as a Receptionist.
The rate of pay is £8.91 an hour, rising to £9.41 after a period of 12 weeks. (NMW applies for under 25's) Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today if you are happy to progress!
If successful you will be subject to successful completion of security check, registration forms, referencing and ID checks.