Are you looking for a new position that offers variation and job satisfaction? If so, this could be the next role for you.
You will be working as part of the Office Workplace Team, curating a workplace environment that increases well being, productivity and enhances company culture that end users want to be a part of. You will actively seek opportunities to improve the on-site service experience and deploy new initiatives in line with the Company Strategy.
As part of the place making ethos, you will drive a key part of the customer touch point journey, as an ambassador of exceptional customer service for the company and its clients
- As a brand ambassador of the company, you will be responsible for ensuring all site procedures and standards are met
- Consistently follow the 'Entering the Building' touchpoint standards and ensure Reception spaces remain immaculately presented
- Take ownership of all workplace areas ensuring a high standard of presentation, cleanliness and functionality throughout
- To work as part of the Office Services Team providing seamless and effective delivery of all services including: Reception, Mailroom, Workplace Experience and Workplace Support.
- Establish good working relationships with the customers; to be recognised as the natural go-to person and a trusted partner to deliver on our value proposition
- Effectively deal with all business user/client requests and enquiries exceeding expectations in all areas of the operation
- Collaborate with the Office Services Team, Support Services and the client and be part of a culture that fosters continued improvement in our services
- To show responsibility for personal health and safety and security, and that of others in the conduct of the job and in line with the company guidance and legal requirements.
- Assist the Office Services Manager, Workplace Team Leader and client with projects, events and ad hoc tasks as required
- Use of various platforms for communication and collaboration including Microsoft Office and other online platforms
- Keep systems and records up to date and be proactive in managing tasks using Management Systems
Required Experience and skills
- Relevant corporate/hospitality/customer service experience
- Experience using systems such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (English -written and spoken)
- Good time management
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Excellent customer service skills and a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Motivated, committed and flexible
- Health & Safety understanding
- Flexibility to work between the hours or 07:00 -19:00
Location : Weybridge
Salary : £23,000pa
If you have the skills and experience outlined above then please apply now.