An opportunity has arisen for a receptionist to cover a busy reception desk on Tuesday 12th, Wednesday 13th and Friday 15th July in Penarth. There is an expectation for more adhoc shifts to be covered throughout the year.
The hours of work are 9:30 - 18:30 with a lunch break 1-2:30
What will you do as a Receptionist?
- Be the first point of contact for queries via email and phone
- Provide a first-class face-to-face service
- Schedule appointments
- Provide relevant, accurate information
- Always maintain confidentiality
- Take payments as and when required
What skills/experience do I need to be considered for this role?
- Excellent IT skills and be able to pick up new systems
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to learn quickly, and follow rules and regulations
- No weekend work
- Extended lunch break
- Working with a flexible, positive team
- Nearby parking
Please contact Nadine Borstal in the Brook Street Cardiff office for further information