Job Title: Receptionist
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 8.30am - 5.00pm, with 1-hour lunch
Location: Hull - HU7
Salary: £19,500 per annum plus additional bonuses and other generous company benefits
We are looking for a Receptionist to join one of our well-established and reputable clients in Hull. The successful candidate must be professional, approachable and welcoming, have a positive attitude and posses an excellent telephone manner.
- Being the first point of contact for all staff, visitors and customers and working as part of a team to coordinate the front of house reception.
- To ensure that all business needs are met and that the company's reputation is enhanced through the provision of exemplary reception, bookings, and concierge services.
- To ensure that all visitors and staff are dealt with efficiently and ensure that an exceptional high standard of customer service is provided at all times - personally taking responsibility for their requests to ensure that they are completed, and expectations are exceeded.
- Actively welcome, announce and escort visitors through the building, offering refreshments and informing of building facilities. Make every guest/visitor feels special.
- Answering all incoming phone calls, taking, and distributing messages as required in a timely manner.
- Managing and booking all travel and accommodation requirements for staff.
- Ordering catering, hospitality and corporate gifts as required.
- Providing general administrative support to the wider team and business.
- Dealing with incoming email requests and meeting room requests ensuring these are checked and processed throughout the day on a regular basis and in a timely manner.
- Managing and co-ordinating the online meeting room booking system.
- Co-ordinate client hospitality and catering for all types of events which can include early morning breakfast seminars, client and staff lunches and occasional evening seminars.
- Setting up and preparing the meeting rooms, board rooms and seminar suite in advance of any meetings or events taking place to ensure all visual equipment, furniture requirements and catering is in place and refreshed as required by the meeting/event host.
- Conduct daily monitoring checks of the meeting rooms and communal spaces to ensure all areas are ready for use at any time and dealing with, or reporting issues, to the Office Manager.
- Checking stocks of stationery and catering supplies and re-ordering/replenishing as necessary.
- Opening all incoming mail and distributing around the business.
- Collecting and distributing post and preparing post for collection i.e franking mail, special deliveries and logging with Royal Mail via their online portal.
- Providing holiday and sickness cover for the wider team.
- Previous experience of working in a Reception/administration role.
- Excellent customer service.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- A friendly and welcoming approach with a positive and professional attitude.
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Good organisational skills to ensure that the tasks are effectively scheduled within working time available and that urgent work is completed within specified timescales.
- Have the ability to work both as a team member and alone in a busy working environment.
- Possess a positive approach to learning, development, and progression.
- Have a flexible attitude towards hours worked and interest in supporting the wider team during holiday and sickness periods.
- Annual Bonus - performance dependant
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Auto enrolment pension
- Salary sacrifice company car scheme
- High Street & Retail discount schemes
- Bike-2-Work Scheme
- Technology Scheme
- Free Gym use