Our client based in Lowestoft is seeking a full-time Receptionist to join their team as part of the Probation Service on a temporary basis. The role will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, with three evening shifts a week which will be on both Monday, Tuesday and Thursday where you will be required to work until 9pm (with a later start).
As the Receptionist you will provide an effective and efficient first point of contact for all visitors and telephone callers and you will undertake administrative functions.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Greet offenders and visitors and log their arrival and departure
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, taking accurate messages where appropriate
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail items
- Take bookings, support and service meeting rooms
- Pay travel fares/warrants to offenders, handling petty cash
- Log building faults and incidents keeping a log of maintenance and repairs
- Assist with administration; data entry, record management, filing, archiving and scanning
The ideal candidate will come from an Administration background with Receptionist experience. You will be a clear communicator by phone, in person and by email.
The rate of pay is £9.50 per hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today if you are happy to progress! - If successful you will be subject to successful completion of security check, registration forms, referencing and ID checks.