Our Public sector client based in Ipswich is seeking a receptionist to join their team as part of the Probation Service on a temporary basis.
We are looking for someone who is both friendly and welcoming as you will be the first point of contact for all visitors arriving on site. The job role would involve working closely with Probation Practitioners.
Other tasks would include but not restricted to:
- Working closely with probation practitioners and completing task for them such as updating various databases, producing documents and reports, organising, keeping to and reminders re deadlines
- Delivering high quality and timely customer focused service daily.
- Updating databases and case records.
- Dealing with sensitive information.
- Answering and resolving telephone enquiries from staff/ people on probation/ another professionals/ public.
The rate of pay rate is £9.65 an hour rising to £9.69 after a 12-week period. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
The role is Monday - Friday 9m - 5pm. (37 hours a week), you may be required to work late night shifts which with be up to 8:30pm. The business will close on Bank holidays.
Please note: if you are successful, you will be required to hold an in-date Passport or Birth certificate, 2 proofs of address and proof of National Insurance to pass secretary checks.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online today and if short-listed, we will be in contact!