Up to £10.42 per hour + Holiday and pension scheme in salary
about 1 month ago
***Temporary part-time Receptionist role in Taunton to start ASAP until 07/06/24***
Our MOJ client requires a National Probation Receptionist to join the busy team on a temporary basis to support reception until 07/06/24.
Our client is based in Taunton and offers a great opportunity to work within the Probation Service and gain experience within the Public Sector.
An excellent package is offered, including:
- £10.42 per hour
- Contract until 07/06/24, likely to be extended
- Part time; 8:30 AM to 5 PM on Thursday & 8:30 AM to 4.30 PM on a Friday
- Holiday and pension scheme in salary
- Full training will be given
Duties may include but not be limited to:
- Provide cover for reception answering phones and door
- Receive and distribute information and communications via email, telephone, and paper
- Maintain accurate offender information on relevant databases
- Distribute and log petty cash transactions
- Good communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Technical requirements
- Good keyboard and IT skills including MS Office Word, and basic skills in Excel
- Possess basic numeric skills
The role is subject to a 3-year referencing and an Enhanced DBS.
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD format only. Due to the high number of applications we receive, it may not be possible to respond to all applications. Any questions, please contact Bristol PSR team on 0117 948 6317.
Contact Francisco Castilla in our Bristol office for more information.
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or as a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.