Our Public sector client is looking for a temporary worker to join their team as a receptionist. This is initially a temporary role until 03/10/22 with the chance of an extension. This is a part time role, 15 hours a week, Monday and Tuesday.
Hours of work will be Monday 9am - 5pm and Tuesday 9am - 5pm. There will be late night cover required every other week for the hours of 11am - 7pm
The pay rate for this position is £9.41 per hour.
Your day to day duties would include:
- Dealing with visitors and people on probation
- Contacting officers when people on probation arrive
- Dealing with visitors
- Directing contractors to where work needs to be done
- Logging building work that needs completing and sorting this via calling the helpline
- Taking and transferring calls when needed
- Various admin tasks like printing, dealing with incoming and outgoing post etc
The ideal candidate for this position will have reception and customer service experience.
The successful candidate will be subject to a basic DBS check due to the nature of the role. If this role is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.