Our client is seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their team on a full-time basis for 3 months
As a Receptionist you will provide an effective and efficient first point of contact with all visitors, telephone callers and undertake administrative functions.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Greet offenders and visitors and log their arrival and departure
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, taking accurate messages where appropriate
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail items
- Take bookings, support and service meeting rooms
- Pay travel fares/warrants to offenders, handling petty cash
- Log building faults and incidents keeping a log of maintenance and repairs
- Assist with administration; data entry, record management, filing, archiving and scanning
The ideal candidate will come from an Administration background with Receptionist experience. You will be a clear communicator by phone, in person and by email.
You will be required to have previous experience as a Receptionist.
The rate of pay is £8.72 an hour. (NMW applies for under 25's) Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
You will need in date valid photographic ID (e.g. Passport / Driving Licence)