My client is currently looking for an experienced front of house receptionist to join their team based in Atherton.
This is a temporary role currently until October, with the potential of being extended.
The pay rate for this role is £8.91 rising to £9.41 after 12 weeks (£8.36 rising to £9.41 for under 23s). The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
As this is a front facing role, you must be comfortable speaking with offenders, face to face on a daily basis.
You will be required to
- greet service users and visitors and log them into the building
- liaise with other members of the team
- answer telephone calls and direct them to the relevant person or department
- book meeting rooms
- support admin managers with administrative tasks
- process expenses
- undertake other general receptionist duties
You should also be a confident user of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Team, Excel and Word.
As this is a government role you will be required to complete a standard DBS check and provide 3 years worth of references.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online with an up to date CV.