Our public sector client are recruiting for a Receptionist to support their busy team.
Our client is part of the Ministry Of Justice and based in Nottingham. They offer a great opportunity to gain reception and administration experience within this environment
The role is temporary until the end of February. So if you are looking to work within the Probation Service, this would give you the ideal insight into the profession.
The role may be temporary but you will be working full time, 37 hours per week Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* Reception duties - face to face with offenders, ex and current
* taking calls from all internal and external customers, answering any queries confidently
* data inputting after the calls
* booking in all visitors
* Providing excellent customer service to a variety of probation service users
Ideal candidates will be courteous, friendly and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service. You will be confident dealing with judiciary and members of the public using the service from different backgrounds
Our client requires the following key skills
* Excellent customer service
* Ability to work using own initiative
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent telephone manner
* Ability to deal with a variety of probation users and the public with empathy and understanding
* Good keyboard & IT skills including proficiency in MS Office Word and basic skills in Excel.
* Ability to use databases
The pay rate is £8.91 per hour, rising to £9.41/hr after 12 weeks. Benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
You will be subject to full 3 year referencing and a Basic DBS check. Current photographic ID will be required along with NI and proofs of address.
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD format. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications