Sector: Public Sector (Temporary ongoing)
Location: Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
Pay Rate: £8.91 rising to £9.41 after 12 weeks
Working Hours: 24.50 hours - Monday, Wednesday and Friday plus one late night fortnightly (5pm - 7pm)
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
- Booking in visitors to the building
- Updating and maintaining electronic records
- Photocopying, posting or proof-reading data
- Sort and distributing mail
The right candidate must be proficient in use of Excel, Word and Outlook
This role will require a basic disclosure and three years of referencing information if successful.
If your experience is in line with the above, please do apply online now!