about 1 month ago
e have an exciting and challenging new job opportunity for a Receptionist to join one of our law enforcement Government clients in Hammersmith, West London This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 5 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting offender management with case work
- Liaising with external partnerships, contractors etc.
- Logging work orders
- Ensuring that staff and service users are supported through efficient processes
- Responsible for setting up and maintain accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases
- Provide cover for an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service. Receptionist will be on a rota basis.
- Will be a mixture of working in the office and working from home. You will be expected to go into the office 3 days a week.
this role will be a split role with some administrative tasks in addition to providing reception cover.
As an Administrator support will be given to Probation Practitioners by means of letters, case allocations, enforcement administration, setting up assessments, data entry and any other associated administrative tasks.
It is essential to have good customer service and telephone manner, greeting people on probation, communication with staff and contractors, attention to detail, accuracy in recording, petty cash, post, good timekeeping, work well with the team and other staff and excellent communication skills. We are currently exploring options for late night reporting and it may required that this role will be part of that arrangement.
As a receptionist
Where necessary, issue petty cash / vouchers / warrants for travel costs etc, maintaining appropriate records in line with local office financial procedures.
" Organise the availability of appropriate equipment, materials, and facilities for activities relating to the management of cases.
" Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, e-mail"
Skills and Experience required
- Delivering at pace
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written is essential
- Use and work on your own initiative
- strong and comited ndividual who can adapt to unexpected situations
- Need to have good IT skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Teams etc.
- tackle challenges and in a competent and reliable way
- At least 1 year's administration experience is required.
Salary: £12.43 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday. The hours are working 9-5 Monday - Friday in the office. 37 hours a week
If you're looking to join the Public Sector work force with a "can do" attitude, then do not delay and apply today!
Please note - any successful applicants will need to undergo extensive pre-employment checks, which includes 3 years' worth of referencing and a DBS check. This will take roughly 4 weeks to process after receiving an offer.
Please apply online or contact Basheer at Basheer. Dawoud @ brookstreet.co.uk. Please remember to include your mobile telephone number, CV and the role you are applying for.
If this role sounds like it's for you - please hit apply and one of our team will be in touch should you get through to the next stage!