My client is currently looking for an experienced front of house receptionist to work within a rehabilitation centre in South Manchester.
This is a temporary role currently until the end of November, with the potential of being extended.
The pay rate for this role is £8.21 rising to £8.78 after 12 weeks (£7.70 rising to £8.78 for under 25s).
As this is a front facing role, you must be comfortable speaking with offenders face to face on a daily basis.
You will be required to
- greet service users and visitors and log them into the building
- liaise with other members of the team
- answer telephone calls and direct them to the relevant person or department
- book meeting rooms
- assist with low level health and safety tasks
- support admin managers with administrative tasks
- process expenses
- undertake other general receptionist duties
The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with one late night until 7pm once a fortnight.
As this is a government role you will be required to complete a basic DBS check and provide 3 years worth of references.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online or contact Ciara for more information.