Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
We are currently looking for a passionate, driven, and innovative individual to join a diverse and ambitious team as a receptionist on behalf of our Industry Leading Client.
As a receptionist, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Greeting customers who arrive onsite.
- Ensuring correct documentation is completed for visitors to comply with fire and safety regulations.
- Keeping the reception area neat and tidy to present a professional image of the business.
- To apply customer service skills to ensure that all customers receive an appropriate response.
- Take ownership of all telephone calls and undertake the relevant tasks to complete the customer's requirements fully.
- Support areas of the business when required.
What we need from you?
As a receptionist our client will need you to have the following competencies:
- The ability to think on your feet and adapt to problems and challenges.
- You'll be a confident individual who has no problem speaking to a range of different people.
- Experience in an office-based role.
- Faced-paced or busy office environment experience.
- Team Player.
- Generous basic salary.
- Beautiful office and great working environment.
- Working for a global business with ongoing training and career development.
Full job description avaliable upon request.
If you feel as though you are suitable for the role, don't hesistate, apply now!