Up to £12.43 per hour + holiday pension
London Public Sector Branch
18 days ago
after security checks
We have an exciting and challenging new job opportunity for a Receptionist to join Hendon Probation. This is a full-time temporary ongoing role with a view to extend the contract further.
Salary: £12.43 ph with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
FULL TIME - 9-5 Monday - Friday
37 hours a week
ongoing temporary contract
Location - NW9 7BW
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting offender management with case work
- Liaising with external partnerships, contractors etc.
- Logging work orders
- Ensuring that staff and service users are supported through efficient processes
- Responsible for setting up and maintain accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases
- Provide cover for an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service. Receptionist will be on a rota basis.
- Will be a mixture of working in the office and working from home. You will be expected to go into the office 3 days a week.
As a Receptionist - To be first point of contact for Probation Service and greet people on probation and visitors professionally both face to face and via telephone and email, logging their arrival and departure, ensuring the appropriate member of staff is notified and issue visitor passes and security fobs as necessary.
Skills and Experience required
- Delivering at pace
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written is essential
- Use and work on your own initiative
- strong and comited ndividual who can adapt to unexpected situations
- Need to have good IT skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Teams etc.
- tackle challenges and in a competent and reliable way
- At least 1 year's administration experience is required.
Please note - any successful applicants will need to undergo extensive pre-employment checks, which includes 3 years' worth of referencing and a DBS check. This will take roughly 4 weeks to process after receiving an offer.
If this role sounds like it's for you - please hit apply and one of our team will be in touch should you get through to the next stage!