Job Title: Receptionist
Salary: Up to £22,000 with additional bonuses
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Locations: Various Locations across London
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established global client, who are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join an ambitious and driven team. Our client is seeing exceptional growth and they want YOU to be a part of their incredible success story!
About the Role:
- Meet/Greet customers who arrive onsite.
- Ensuring correct documentation is completed for visitors to comply with fire and safety regulations.
- Keeping the reception area neat and tidy to present a professional image of the business.
- To apply customer service skills to ensure that all customers receive an appropriate response.
- Take ownership of all telephone calls and undertake the relevant tasks to complete the customer's requirements fully.
- Support areas of the business when required.
- Complete administration duties.
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Customer Service experience is desirable.
- Good communication.
- IT Literate
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Time Management
What's in it for you?
- Beautiful working environment
- Good basic holiday days which increase on each year of continuous employment
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Eye tests
- Corporate discount scheme (online shopping)
- Discount gym memberships (virtual & in person access)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Mental health support delivered by Health Assured including mini-health checks and a personalised app
- Learning and development opportunities including apprenticeships
Full Job Description available upon request
If you are interested and would like to hear more about this opportunity, don't hesitate and apply now!