Up to £10.42 per hour
21 days ago
Brook Street are recruiting for a receptionist for our client in the national probation service (NPS) on a temporary basis for at least 3 months subject to further extention.
Role - Receptionist (NPS)
Location- Doncaster (DN2)
Hours- 37 hours per week
Monday - Friday (9-5) Wednesdays (11-7)
Pay Rate- £10.42ph
Please note: Vetting is required for this role and can take up to 3 months until you can start in the role
- To greet offenders and visitors, log their arrival and departure, ensure the appropriate member of staff is notified and issue visitor passes and security fobs as necessary
- Be first point of contact for partner businesses that reside within the same building
- Handle all queries, referring on when unable to resolve
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person.
- Deal with all mail items; incoming, outgoing and internal
- Take bookings, support and service meeting rooms including training event registration as required
- Support the allocation and booking of hot desks, car parking and pool cars as required
- Pay bus fares/travel warrants to offenders and handle day to day petty cash
- Assist in maintaining Health and Safety and security aspects of the premises, including the testing of fire alarms, Testing panic alarms, monitoring CCTV and assisting evacuation measures
- Log building faults and incidents and keep a log of maintenance and repairs
- Ensure faults are reported and servicing requests for equipment are made with suppliers and contractors
- Assist with scanning and archiving as required
- Access databases for information as necessary and input information as required
- Practice safer working and adhere to data protection, confidentiality policies and legislation
- Order office stationery in liaison with the line manager
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!
Diversity in the workplace:
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via email at , providing the role's navigation link and your qualifications. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.