Up to £10.42 per hour
NPS - JH_1705683929
about 1 month ago
Have you ever wanted to work for the civil service? Do you enjoy receptionist-based roles? If so, then please read on as we are looking for Receptionists to join our client the National Probation Service!
- Client: NPS - Wakefield (Burgage House)
- Hours: 37 hours a week: (there will also be a requirement to work until 9pm on some late shifts)
- Contract Duration: On-going temporary role
- Pay rate: £10.42ph
- Location: Wakefield (WF1)
A full-time temporary position has come available with the National Probation Service!
*Please note: Vetting can take around 3 months to complete before starting*
- To greet offenders and visitors, check their appointment and log their arrival and departure
- Ensure the appropriate member of staff is notified of visitors and issue visitor passes and security fobs as necessary
- Be first point of contact for partner businesses that reside within the same building
- Handle all queries, referring on to correct department if unable to resolve
- Handle incoming telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person.
- Deal with all mail items; incoming, outgoing and internal.
- Use site mail box, actioning where appropriate or passing on the the right person
- Ensure faults are reported and servicing requests for equipment are made with suppliers and contractors
- Practice safer working and adhere to data protection, confidentiality policies and legislation
Skills and experience required:
- Great verbal and written skills
- Positive can-do attitude to work
- Admin or receptionist experience desired but not necessary
- Great organisational skills
- Great team player
We recruit on behalf of some of the country's best-known organisations across all industry sectors, as well as being a preferred and sole supplier for various Government departments. We are located across 50+ high street locations, making hiring and job searching more personal. Our nationwide reach means we can engage with job seekers and employers in person, allowing us to tailor our approach to their unique requirements perfectly.
For further details on any of our vacancies, please contact your local Brook Street branch. Details can be found on our website
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!