I am recruiting for a Part Time Receptionist (25 hours over 5 days) for a prestigious client who is one of the leading companies in the UK based in Sutton Coldfield and they are offering a pro rata salary of full time £17,135 equivalent with an immediate start available.
Working as part of the Receptionist team you will be the first point of contact for all employees and visitors who arrive at the large office, tasked with ensuring everyone's first impression of the company is a positive one. You will be completing general reception duties such as managing incoming phone calls and emails, transferring calls to the relevant people and departments, responsible for the cleanliness and health and safety of the reception area, ensuring visitors are signed in and out properly and completing general administration support tasks.
This is a corporate company so being professional and smart in appearance is essential.
This is a permanent part time position offering 25 guaranteed hours a week split over 5 days.
Monday - Friday 10am-3pm
Flexibility will be required to work additional hours for sick cover and holiday cover. This could include 8.45am-5pm on occasions.
This is a professional and growing FTSE250 company; primarily they arrange prepaid funeral plans for customers who are predominantly over the age of 50. This is a chance to join very conscientious, sociable and friendly team.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Manage incoming calls and emails
- Transfer calls where applicable to the relevant person and department
- Greet visitors on arrival and acknowledge on departure
- Maintain the signing-in book and issue visitor passes
- Carry out regular administrative duties including: filing, scanning documents and archiving
- Carry out appropriate clerical and general duties as may be requested from time-to-time
- Receiving parcels and deliveries
- Ensure the cleanliness of the reception area is maintained
- Previous reception/office/admin experience is desirable
- Smart in appearance with a friendly welcoming nature
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self motived with the ability to use own initiative
- Reliable, punctual and organised
- IT literate, confident using MS outlook
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions or gaps in employment history
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £11,055 salary (£8.50 p/h) - Full time equivalent salary is £17,135
- 25 hour working week, Monday to Friday 10am-3pm
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays* each year (pro rata for part time) (entitlement increases with service)
- Free car parking
- Nice vibrant and modern working environment
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***