We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Receptionist to join one of our Government clients in Harlow, Essex. This is a part-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Receptionist Required to greet offenders and visitors, log their arrival and departure, ensure the appropriate member of staff is notified and issue visitor passes and security fobs as necessary.
- Monitor reception e-mail in box, open post and scan, book rooms for meetings
- Re-imburse travel expenses and handle petty cash
- Responsible for reporting facility issues to helpdesk and logging faults on a.
- To be first point of contact for partner businesses that reside within the same building
- Candidate must be confident using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams.
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via phone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good customer service
Salary: £9.41 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
The role is working 30hrs a week.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!