Looking for a foot in the door to a London Receptionist job in an Aesthetic Private Medical Clinic? Join this vibrant team of professionals to provide the highest level of service and support to their clients throughout their journey of Plastic Surgery.
The job opening is for an exceptional receptionist to be the face of their London clinic. If you're a proactive candidate who uses their initiative there could be career development opportunities for you!
To be successful in interviewing for this job you will…
- Have the highest quality of customer service practiced in a reception role for minimum 1 year
- Have outstanding communication and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere in your reception area
- Exceptional organisational qualities
- Meticulous, keen eye for detail
This is a fantastic job opportunity for someone wanting to step into the private medical industry in London. Don't hesitate, if you want to be the face of reception in this forward-thinking clinic then apply now!
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000
Monday, Thursday and Friday: 7am-4pm / 11.30am-8.30pm
Tuesday and Wednesday: 7am-4pm
Two Saturdays per month
- Ensuring the reception area is always well presented
- Providing assistance over the phone, via email and in person in relation to patient queries
- Processing payments
- Liaising with other departments within the clinic
- Ensure patient registration forms are completed and inputting data accurately
- Basic administration tasks