Sector: UK Government - Temporary ongoing
Location: West Bromwich
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (some flexibility may be required)
Pay Rate: £9.69 per hour
Role and Responsibilities:
- Answering telephone calls and redirecting to the relevant person
- Email/inbox management
- Greet service users and ensure they are recorded as being in the building
- Monitoring CCTV for the interview rooms and calling assistance if required
- Health and Safety weekly checks and reporting building faults
- Ad hoc receptionist and admin duties
- Able to work independently
- Confident with telephone and computer use
- Able to provide good customer service
This role will be temporary ongoing and will be subject to a Standard disclosure check. Three years of activity referencing will also be required.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today!