On of our government based clients is currently looking for a Receptionist/ Case Admin to support their local public sector department.
Pay £9.06 ph - rising to £9.56 ph after 12 weeks
Location - Brighton
Full time hours
Monday - Friday, 37.5 hrs pw
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
- Mainly Reception duties, telephone, face to face etc.
- Dealing with petty cash, Stationery Orders,
- Conducting Health and Safety checks, fire alarm, panic alarm checks,
- Monthly KPI's, opening and closing of the building
- Make decisions regarding the best course of action in a problem.
- Assess situations and people.
- Support the staff and civilians should they be lost.
- Be part of a team responsible for keeping the building safe and trouble free.
What we'll need from you:
- Able to deal with situations appropriately.
- Keen observation skills.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- Able to work in an office environment
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
THIS IS A TEMPORARY ONGOING CONTRACT
BASIC DBS WILL BE UNDERTAKEN FOR THIS ROLE & 3 YEARS REFERENCING.
If you are interested please apply below and we will be in touch shortly.