Our client based in Norwich is looking a temp receptionist/customer Representative advisor to start asap.
Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.
Rate of pay £8.21 per hour.
Customer Service Representative - Norwich
An amazing role has become available for an experienced receptionist in Norwich for 4 week temporary work with potential to extend, starting Asap.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) plays a key role in delivering the customer service expectations of our client's customers, prospects and vendors. In conjunction with the rest of the centre team, the CSR ensures the customer experience is exceptional throughout the entire business centre. The CSR becomes a critical player in delivering this exceptional service.
The CSR acts as the first point of contact for all customers and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression.
- Act as a key point of contact for customers and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression.
- Serve as a primary resource in assisting customers within the centre; whether showing a customer to a meeting room, preparing their new office for move-in, troubleshooting basic technical issues, programming a phone, moving furniture to accommodate their office needs, providing a beverage or assisting with copies/administrative tasks.
- Provides a great environment for our customers by taking pride in continually keeping the centre "show ready" by ensuring the business lounge, conference rooms, show offices and common areas are spotless and prepared for our next guests at all times.
- The CSR becomes an extension of our customer's team by delivering their mail, answering their phones, sending their packages, ordering their office supplies, booking their meeting rooms, preparing their meeting rooms, and ensuring that they are able to concentrate on their work, while we manage their office needs.
- Serve as a resource for customers seeking information, assistance or recommendations; a thorough understanding of all key services, products and amenities are critical in the ability to deliver service in an exceptional and timely manner.
- Demonstrate a true passion for customer service by proactively seeking ways to surprise and delight our customers and guests, always going above and beyond
If you are available right away and can do the following call Brook street now on 01733 310855:
- Strong Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both local language and English (written and oral)
- Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and ability to operate basic office equipment
Contact Gursharn on 01733 310855 at Brook Street Recruitment!