We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Receptionist to join one of our Government clients in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Take names of people attending the office and record their attendance
- Answer the phone and distribute calls where necessary
- Deal with queries
- Testing and recording of personal and fire alarms
- Ensure supplies of stamps and bus tickets
- Good excel skills
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via phone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good customer service
Salary: Starting at £9.06 for the first 12 weeks, after this period it will then increase to £11.42 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!