We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Receptionist to join one of our Government client's admin team in Watford, Hertfordshire. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Welcoming Service Users
- Controlling the operation of the reception area
- Strong skills on Outlook and good telephone skills
- Also involvement in facilities management for the site, including fire alarm testing and logging and monitoring outstanding work orders
- Good keyboard and IT skills including proficiency in MS Office Word, and basic skills in Excel.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to use and work on own initiative.
- Ability to use databases.
Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel and ideally Teams
Salary: Starting at £8.91 for the first 12 weeks, after this period it will then increase to £9.41 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!