We have Recovery Worker vacancies to join our expanding care company.
You will be based at one of our trusted clients who provide recovery work in the following areas -
We are BS Social Care; we are a well-established trusted recruitment firm looking for new talent to join our expanding team across the North West.
We have opportunities for:
- Full time (40+)
- Part time
- Ad-hoc - work when you want, completely flexible with no pressure to pick up shifts
- Extra hours can be picked up if needed
6 months care experience within the past 12 months OR 12 months care experience within the past 5 years.
As a business, BS Social Care offers excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Accrue annual leave when you work.
- Flexible work schedules now allow for a balanced home-work-life balance.
- Extensive free training including access to thousands of online courses and industry recognised certificates via our training partner Percipio.
- Employer pension contributions. You pay in, we pay in.
- Access to mental health support from day one of employment.
- Work alongside excellent clients some of which work exclusively with us meaning you will have opportunities that you will only get working for BS Social Care.
BS Social Care is part of the leading global workforce solutions company, ManpowerGroup. In 2022, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the thirteenth consecutive year, confirming its position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
Once an employee, we are on hand 24/7 365 days a year to answer your questions and support you throughout your time with us. Our city centre offices are open Monday to Friday, our employees can pop into our offices to see us in person if they wish.
Look forward to hearing from you!