Are you seeking a career as a Recovery Worker? Do you have Do you have experience working in mental health recovery? If so then I have the perfect career prospect for YOU!!!
A nationally renowned organisation that specialises in mental health recovery services, with an established service in Kingston-on-Thames.
As a Mental Health Recovery Worker You will understand the concept of Recovery and apply those principles to develop an environment and service that enhances recovery, you will also:
- Put the service-user at the centre of their support and promote optimism and hope for their increased independence
- Provide intensive support (both practical and emotional) to people undergoing a period of mental health related crisis
- Act as a positive influence on service-users encouraging responsible behaviour and self reliance to people residing in the Service
- Support people in a way that maximises their self-sufficiency and enables them to live independently upon discharge from the service
We want someone who has an understanding of mental health and an enthusiasm to throw themselves into a new role and commit to helping change people`s lives for the better
- An NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social care, or equivalent
- Experience of support work with people with mental health related support needs
£10.51 an hour and 37.5 hours a week
There will be a paid trial week and then pending success there will be an interview after the week is completed
If you feel you`re suitable for the role or just have a general enquiry, then please send your up to date CV : or contact me directly on 0208 918 1420.