I have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruiter to join a busy HR function within a reputable charity organisation based in Cheadle.
My client is looking for a CIPD Level 3 or higher qualified candidate, with a minimum experience of 2 years within HR/Recruitment function to actively help support the HR Advisor.
You will be expected to carry out the below duties:
- Act as a fully participating member of the HR Operations team. Achieve operational excellence and safer recruitment when delivering processes, procedures and resourcing practices.
- Share recruitment best practice with the rest of the HR team and hiring managers for the organisation alongside the HR Advisor Resourcing.
- Where agreed create links with 3rd party providers and ensure the relationships are effective and productive.
- Create adverts alongside communication and agree the activity to drive attraction for in candidates.
- Creating a calendar for recruitment events for the organisation to attend and work with comms and operations to plan to deliver these events professionally.
- Work with comms to improve internal and external presentation of vacancies.
- Build and develop external links and keep up to date your knowledge of the marketplace the organisation is recruiting in and recruitment trends.
- Promote equality and diversity in delivery of the resourcing procedures and practices and way you operate. Feedback to the HR Advisor resourcing where you see this is not happening
- Attend HR meetings as required
- Progress and develop individual continuing professional development (CPD)
This client is works by offering care, support and special education to children, adults and families. Therefore, a background in the care industry is preferred but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply online or contact Emma M on 0161 503 2209