Do you want to be responsible for hiring talent that will enable this market leading recruitment company to change the way the world discovers and hires talent? My client isn't looking for people who just want a job, but for those hungry work hard play hard recruiters who want to treat themselves a new car, house or even an early retirement off their great commission (sounds good, right?)
You will be a part of an energetic buzzing office of grads who are kicking off their career in a competitive but friendly environment - the best part being that with our client's amazing training scheme you will be able to get your career started from Day 1!
Not only will you be joining a fantastically vibrant team, your office will also be overlooking the lovely River Wey, Addlestone with views for you to enjoy in all the seasons!
Whilst you build your desk in the office, you will also benefit from great company culture as quoted by one of the current team - "We are like a big family. We are genuine. We look after our teams, clients and candidates."
For over 20 years, my client has been specialising in Telecoms, IT and Fire & Security. Working on both a permanent and contract basis across the UK, they provide quality technical talent to a range of high-level clients. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing high quality candidates to fill job roles. Managing the candidate experience end to end, you will be the driving force behind the job filling process, working with experienced consultants that will help guide your development. This is a great learning opportunity for an outgoing and confident individual to join the recruitment industry, with scope for fantastic career progression and earning potential.
- Interacting with candidates over the telephone.
- Selling a range of jobs to candidates & managing their entire process.
- Carefully working through sourcing lists and recording/analysing results.
- Utilising and updating the in-house CRM system in line with company process.
- Generating interest and pools of candidates within chosen sector with a mixture of sourcing techniques.
- Provide leads (TSI) and market rates to delivery team.
- Daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of KPI's / results.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Prior Telesales/Sales experience is preferable.
- The ability to communicate within a fast-paced team environment.
- An interest in recruitment or sales
- Driven with a competitive nature.
- Someone who is looking to progress within a reputable company.
Each week in office will consist of Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm (no weekends)
As a new Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your salary would range from £18k-£25k with an OTE of £30k-£35k in your first year!
Interested? I thought so! Apply now and we would love to have a chat with you about this opportunity before you miss out!