I have a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to join a busy HR function within a reputable charity organisation based in Cheadle.
My client is looking for a driven candidate, who is starting their career in HR to actively help support the HR Resourcing Advisor with the recruitment process. Ideally, the candidate will have previous office experience in HR or Recruitment and care background whether this is in their personal life or work life. Having an understanding, caring nature is vital to the role.
You will be expected to carry out the below duties:
- Act as a fully participating member of the HR Operations team. Achieve operational excellence and safer recruitment when delivering processes, procedures and resourcing practices.
- Share recruitment best practice with the rest of the HR team and hiring managers for the organisation alongside the HR Advisor Resourcing.
- Where agreed create links with 3rd party providers and ensure the relationships are effective and productive.
- Create adverts alongside communication and agree the activity to drive attraction for in candidates.
- Creating a calendar for recruitment events for the organisation to attend and work with comms and operations to plan to deliver these events professionally.
- Work with comms to improve internal and external presentation of vacancies.
- Build and develop external links and keep up to date your knowledge of the marketplace the organisation is recruiting in and recruitment trends.
- Promote equality and diversity in delivery of the resourcing procedures and practices and way you operate. Feedback to the HR Advisor resourcing where you see this is not happening
- Attend HR meetings as required
- Progress and develop individual continuing professional development (CIPD).
This is an amazing opportunity for an individual to grow and develop their career, the organisation will support progression through CIPD qualifications and offers flexible working.
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply online or contact Emma M on 0161 503 2209