We are recruiting for an experienced Temp/Contractor recruiter to work within one of our most prestigious accounts, on-site in Canary Wharf managing our workers across the UK.
Brook Street is the oldest recruitment company in the UK who specialise in providing temporary and permanent office support and mid-level professional staff to our clients across the UK.
We employ more than 500 staff in almost 100 offices nationwide where we service over 15,000 clients each year, currently engaging with over 15000 temporary workers at any one time and regularly receive around 1000 applications to jobs we look after every week.
At Brook Street, we understand that people drive our business, so we are always looking for talented, driven individuals who would like to pursue a career within the recruitment industry.
We are currently recruiting for a motivated and articulate Recruitment Account Manager to join one of our on-site teams, helping to service one of the world's biggest intelligent business information provider based in Canary Wharf, London.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Temporary recruitment, will be motivated to succeed and service this prestigious client but will also have the drive & ambition to own the role.
This position is ideal for someone looking to learn and develop their recruitment experience within one of our prestigious key accounts, working at one of the world's largest and most successful mass media and business information firms.
Where: City of London (Cannon Street) & Canary Wharf
Hours: 0900 - 1730 with overtime on occasion
Role type: Permanent
Core Role Responsibilities
▪ To identify business opportunities through day to day communication with all hiring managers as and when requisitions are raised
▪ Meeting with Stakeholders face-to-face where possible to educate about the recruitment and on boarding process often through presentations and budget analysis
▪ Ensure sufficient marketing and sourcing activity to meet the client's fulfilment requirements
▪ Actively oversee Applicant Attraction plans for the client
▪ To manage the total relationship with the client, maintaining a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst ensuring existing contractors are cared for on a daily and weekly basis including throughout the weekly payroll process
▪ All new and existing contractors are personally shown how to use internal systems including Fieldglass and other systems where necessary i.e. MyTime
▪ Manage the implementation of projects and new services. Projects may include Pay Reviews and legislative / compliance changes
▪ 100% fulfilment of all requirements within defined time periods
▪ Maintain and develop relationships on-site through regular and structured contact to establish on-going needs
▪ Working with Category Management and Human Resources to ensure that service requirements are understood and implemented in line with the client's expectations
▪ Conduct regular quality assessments to include quality of service of contractors
▪ Address any issues in a timely manner and identify solutions with relevant parties keeping regular face-to-face contact
Training and Development
▪ Provide on-going support to hiring managers and the wider Talent Acquisition Team as a point of contact and support regarding recruitment, Fieldglass and any PAYE related legislation or issues
▪ Demonstrate a 'Role Model' commitment to self development, creating a culture of learning and self-development within Operations
▪ Attend Management Meetings
▪ Support fulfilment of all Management Information both weekly, monthly and quarterly including reporting on companywide fulfilment performance
▪ Ensuring internal communications are updated in-line with the client's technical specifications
▪ Ensure compliance with company, client and legislative requirements
▪ Maintain and control accurate data using legislative and company systems
▪ Ensure an effective and secure system for all information /data
▪ Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence
▪ Monitor customer service through the Quality Management Programme
▪ Action effective controls in line with BS ISO 9002 standards
▪ Promotion of Brook Street's professional image through the appearance and conduct of the Account Management Team
▪ Maintain housekeeping standards