My client is in need of a Recruitment Administrator to support the HR team during a restructure. This role is a recruitment role working closely with the HR team.
My client is a charitable trust based in Cardiff. The role is full time and currently remotely based until safe to return to the office.
You'll be working towards the following duties -
- To administer and deliver an effective recruitment process, ensuring accuracy and excellent customer service.
- To produce adverts and recruitment packs for recruitment, both internally and externally, liaising with recruiting managers to ensure relevant documents such as job descriptions are updated.
- To arrange interview panels and venues, preparing supporting paperwork, inviting candidates and dealing with candidate requirement e.g. access.
- To arrange start dates and issue contracts of employment, ensuring accuracy, procedural and legal compliance.
- To liaise with other departments e.g. IT and Payroll, to ensure new starters are set up within relevant organisational systems.
- To carry out any other associated recruitment tasks.
- To set up new starters and deal with employee queries, resolving problems as they arise.
This is an ongoing, temporary role starting ASAP
Please get in contact and apply!