Are you looking for an opportunity to get involved in HR and recruitment? We are looking to place a recruitment administrator at this employer's busy Newport based office to assist in support the current administrators with the collection and review of right to work and DBS documents, reference checking and other admin duties. This is a temporary role for 2 months to start with with the possibility of extension.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good basic level of education, including English & Maths
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility & adaptability
- Working experience of Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel
If this is for you please apply now!!