WFH role (office in East Kilbride)
Brook Street have an exciting opportunity to join their esteemed public sector client on a temporary basis. This is an exciting, fast paced role with no 2 days being the same.
- Supporting on the Overseas Recruitment Board cycle and the UK Based Recruitment process, you will be responsible for liaising directly with Hiring Managers to receive, check and publish job adverts on CS Jobs and for collating applications from applicants ready for hiring teams to sift;
- You will manage your workload either through Service Anywhere (SAW) or via the appropriate shared mailbox, always ensuring excellent customer service, ensuring that all deadlines are met and in line with GDPR guidelines, all data is kept up to date. You will have the ability & willingness to learn our query management system, SAW and in addition have good mailbox management and a keen eye for detail and accuracy. Once roles are advertised you will be responsible for the receipt of applications that must be checked, collated and sent to Hiring Managers and for ensuring CS Jobs is updated with sift and interview results;
- This role will develop and challenge you in a full spectrum of behaviours, skills and knowledge. At the heart of the role are excellent customer service and communication skills which will be developed and strengthened. You will be supporting and advising colleagues at all levels within FCDO. You will be trained and supported by experienced colleagues and policy leads and will have opportunities on a daily basis to prioritise your own workload and make decisions, solve problems and take responsibility. You will be encouraged to develop share and implement your ideas to streamline processes and ensure continuous improvement.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Accuracy, consistency with an attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be flexible and to be deployed to priority work
- Ability to utilise and be willing to learn various IT systems
- Previous HR or customer service experience
- Good team working and stakeholder engagement skills
- Good working knowledge of MS excel
TO BE SUCCESFUL IN THIS APPLICAATION YOU WILL NEED TO UNDERTAKE GOVERNMENT SECURITY CHECKS, A BASIC DBS, AND PROVIDE 3 YEARS WORTH OF REFERENCE DETAILS