Brook Street Recruitment are currently working with an NHS Client based in Lincoln looking for a Recruitment Administrator on a fixed term contract until March/April 2022 with the possibility of extending.
Desired start date: ASAP
Hours: 37.5 per week
Pay Rate: Band 2/3 (£9.09 - £10.40 ph)
As a Recruitment Administrator, you'll proudly be working for the well-established NHS and will play a vital role in a friendly and supportive team.
You'll be co-ordinating all stages of the recruitment and on-boarding process and provide advice and guidance to managers whilst providing a professional and efficient recruitment service to recruiting managers across the Trust.
As Recruitment Administrator you'll need to:
- To provide general information on recruitment to managers, staff and the general public, giving advice to candidates on applications that are of a sensitive and/or complex nature e.g. terms and conditions & salary.
- Respond and resolve queries that are recruitment related e.g. annual leave.
- Assist employees in the application and confirmation of maternity leave entitlements
- Plan and organise interview panels
- Be responsible for sending out application packs, invitations to interview, panel information and sending out reference requests, providing reference information to appointing managers at interview stage and preparing appointment offers and letters.
- Prepare and produce contracts of employment, resolving any issues arising. Being able to produce contracts accurately with the checking and verification of relevant employment history, and also legal documents.
- Manage the on-boarding process, seeking references, DBS clearance and prepare and produce accurate contracts of employment. Work with managers to ensure candidates feel "looked after" and on-boarded smoothly.
- Inputting accurate employee and candidate personal information onto systems and verifying and monitor its compliance with equal opportunities and best practice.
Your duties may also include:
- Helping support the team co-ordinate the Junior Medical Staff rotation
- Support recruitment and induction of Student Nurses
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW or contact Abbie on 07483936584 to go through the role in more detail.