I am recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator for a hybrid working position based in Halesowen.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm
Salary: £20000 per annum
Location: Halesowen, Birmingham
To provide administrative support to the Recruitment Team to ensure effective and timely recruitment practices are maintained. To provide excellent standards of recruitment customer service to support the function in achieving the organisational goals and objectives.
- To maintain all personnel files for the organisation ensuring that all information required is held - and all information held is up to date
- To maintain computerised Recruitment records
- To ensure weekly reports from the homes are updated and information stored effectively
- To ensure staff lists are up to date
- To maintain monthly reports
- To respond to queries from applicants, candidates and home managers to assist in the hiring of new starts
- To assist with the administration of applicants and candidates through the new starting recruitment processes, such as DBS checking and employment referencing
- To liaise closely with payroll and the training department in relation to starters, leavers, transfers etc.
- To perform administrative tasks as directed by the Recruitment Manager
- To prepare reports as and when required
- To oversee recruitment within a specific area for the company
- Any other duties as requested by management
Essential Person Specification
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational /administrative skills
- A team player that can work on own initiative
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Professional approach
Desirable Person Specification
- CIPD qualified (or working towards)
- Experience of recruitment and selection
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? If Yes, please apply today!
If you match the essential person specification, then please apply today or call Grace on 0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***