Admin Officer/Recruitment Support Officer
Location: Cheadle Hulme
Pay: £10.35 per hour
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
2-month contract with the potential of extension
This is a fantastic opportunity for applicants with a strong customer service background looking to get their foot in the door of a public sector organisation.
We have an exciting vacancy available in Cheadle, the nature of the work requires you to work well as part of a team. Enthusiasm, attention to detail and good interpersonal skills are essential for this role. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, qualities and experience:
- Ability to process high work volumes under pressure whilst maintaining high quality of work output.
- Strong customer service attitude; works effectively with demanding customers, managing expectations, taking ownership of issues and showing persistence through to resolution.
- Ability to work effectively with and exploit IT, especially Excel, Word, Outlook and databases.
- Evidence of strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player; regularly helps colleagues, aware how own behaviours impacts others.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to learn new skills quickly.
Experience working in a high volume, fast paced working environment; strong attention to detail; strong customer service ethos; strong verbal & written communication skills; strong team player; flexible worker