NHS Digital - Band 4 Recruitment Administrator
Location: Leeds City Centre/Homeworking
Salary: between £11.20 per hour
Hours: Part Time - 3 days (Weds, Thurs, Fri) 22.50 hours
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension or a permanent placement, at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the great team at NHS to help support administrative tasks such as mailbox management and to support the end to end process of resourcing and recruitment. We would like the individual to provide administrative support to NHS recruitment campaigns, from the advertisement of roles, to co-ordinating the interviewing of candidates and the onboarding of successful applicants. Other ad hoc admin support would be required such as timesheet compliance chasing and providing admin support to the team.
The post is open immediately, and you would have on the job training and support to fulfil the role. Because of the current government guidelines, initially the role will be based working from home, but the role would generally be based in our Leeds offices - although there is no indication of a return to office working either now or in the near future.
- Use MS Teams / Outlook to confirm interviews to candidates and panel
- Rejecting unsuccessful candidates and forwarding on feedback requests
- Maintain all recruitment data in recruitment trackers
- Input temp and contractor requests onto Fieldglass
- Adding and amending resources plans in Tagetik SSF
- Cascade of emails across directorates
- Maintain compliance of organisational mandatory training
- Other duties as required
- What we are looking for:
- Educated to GCSE level (including English and mathematics) or equivalent practical knowledge and experience
- A high level of computer literacy, with a good working knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others via both oral and written means.
- Knowledge of the importance of information governance, i.e. maintaining the confidentiality of information, storing information in the right place, GDPR, and making sure information is recorded clearly and accurately
- Knowledge of administrative procedures relating to work area acquired through on the job training
- Experience of paying attention to detail within tight deadlines whilst dealing with frequent unpredictable interruptions
- Ability to work consistently, methodically and reliably under pressure
- A proactive and forward thinker with the ability to work autonomously as well as an effective member of the team
We are working very quickly to fill this post and the client are looking to interview ASAP so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now
*Please note working for the NHS will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*